e-Liquid is the fluid substance that is heated and subsequently
Vaporized inside of an electronic cigarette to produce vapor. You can find more info below!
So how much Nicotine?
- (0-6mg Ultra Light-Light Less Than 1pk/Day)
- (12-18mg Regular Smoker 1pk/Day)
- (24mg+ Heavy Smoker 1pk+/Day)
- Flavorings (Sometimes all natural sometimes artificial)
- Propylene Glycol PG
- Vegetable Glycerin VG
More PG in the mix will make the liquid thinner, produce more throat hit, and create less vapor.
More VG in the mix will make the liquid thicker, produce less throat hit, and create more vapor.
- 95%-100% VG : This will produce almost no throat hit, and LOTS of vapor!*
- 70/30, PG/VG : This will produce an average vapor cloud, and above-average throat hit.
- 50/50 PG/VG : This will produce an above-average vapor cloud, and average throat hit.
- 30/70 PG/VG : This will produce an above-average vapor cloud, and a very light throat hit.
You will have to find the right mix to satisfy your personal preferences.
*Since flavorings are usually made of PG 100% VG is unlikely, and will have less overall flavor*
Although it is highly unlikely, some people may be sensitive to propylene glycol. In these cases the VG base mix would be the best alternative for those who may have had, or have had, an allergic/other reaction to propylene glycol.